Next gen. Elantra??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, looks similar to the covered up pics I have seen. I am really not all that impressed so far. It has become more generic. SOme don't mind that, but I do. I like being a little different than all the other econo boxes out there.

For whatever reason, the Koreans march to the tune of a different drummer without ever knocking one over the wall. Their soulless styling neither offends nor excites. Maybe in Korea this is hot stuff but the rest of the world is still waiting for Korean styling to come of age. I don't see much from the American companies lately I find particularly compelling, either.

Looks great!
They're playing the right card.
Offering good, inoffensive stylilng, combined with the great feature/price strategy and now very good reliability ratings is a sure way to insure Huyndai's explosive growth.

quote:

Originally posted by Ray H:
For whatever reason, the Koreans march to the tune of a different drummer without ever knocking one over the wall. Their soulless styling neither offends nor excites. Maybe in Korea this is hot stuff but the rest of the world is still waiting for Korean styling to come of age. I don't see much from the American companies lately I find particularly compelling, either.

Some of Hyundai cars are designed well enough to suprise people.. like the New Tiburon, Sonata, New Santa Fe in Spring.. the Azera.

i wonder what's the front looks like..
I doubt if it's going to look as good the 2001(?)-2004 models. I really like that style, and always thought my wife's 2003 black Elantra looks pretty good compared to others in the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back