Newest Toy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Captain_Klink
Very nice AR-15, with night vision scope. Should come in handy.

Say what?
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak

Say what?
LOL.gif

Shhhh. Don't tell him. It's black and plastic, therefor it's a AR.

BSW

Cool, what kind of prices do you see for that ammo? I doubt it is very popular yet. It looks like it would be a good short to medium range varmint round with hollow points.

Last edited:

You must have quickly looked at that picture to deduce(sp) that is was an AR :) I have one, but that picture most certainly is not of an AR :)

Originally Posted By: bsmithwins
Nice!

Is that the stock sight?

Can you do SBRs in MI?

BSW

yeah that is the stock Black Reticle Sight. Non magnified, so both eye open sighting is more easily accomplished. Low light situations, the tritrium helps light the T-bar.

No SBRS in MI yet, unless of course it was on a pre 86 registered FA. I'm hoping some day MI decides to pass law/amend law to be more in line with SBRs since they are legal on the Federal level.

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
Cool, what kind of prices do you see for that ammo? I doubt it is very popular yet. It looks like it would be a good short to medium range varmint round with hollow points.

I've been typically seeing the SS197SR round for around 38 cents right now. Which is on par with what most commcerial .223 is right now. Places like Gander Mountain try and sell a box of it for $40.00 and wonder why they have the same six boxes sitting on the shelf for 2yrs.

I don't do much hunting, more rather target shooting, and just shooting in general. the 5.7x28mm round is a very flat shooting round, and has a good range of about 200m from the PS90. I mainly bought it so it's companion, the FSN, could have a buddy to play with :)

Last edited:
[censored], and I thought Canada would be a viable place to move if everything falls apart here in the US. I can't live with 5 rd magazines, so I guess I'll have to stay. So you guys don't even get the standard 10 round limit?

Handguns are limited to ten rounds, bolt-action and pump-action rifles/shotguns have no limits, a few specific exemptions for semi-rifles (such as the 8-round M1 enbloc clip), rimfire rifles have no capacity limit, regardless of type of action (but handgun rimfire is still limited to listed capacity of 10).

You're telling me! I wish I could use fifteen rounders in my Storm, mind you, I feel pretty lucky I can coincidentally fit the ten round pistol mags in it, as opposed to the five rounders marked specifically for the rifle...

Try not to get lost on our gun laws, k?
wink.gif

they are legal in CA. 10 rd mags are available along with a buttstock extension, and magazine release disabled.

Originally Posted By: Buffman
they are legal in CA. 10 rd mags are available along with a buttstock extension, and magazine release disabled.

That is correct. Remember, the Storm was specifically designed for the California market (and Canadian as well, as they seem to mirror each other, minus barrel length).

As far as I know, a recessed mag-release button satisfies the Kali-laws. By default, we can almost consider the stock mag release recessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back