Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.
Searched and didn't see a n00b section so I thought I'd say hi.

Been drving 13 years, 7 vehicles, and never once been to the quickie lube.

Current stash is 30 quarts castrol syntec blend 5w20 I got at $10 a six pack for clearance at Wallys.

great site

Originally Posted By: mmmmoil
Hi everyone.

Current stash is 30 quarts castrol syntec blend 5w20 I got at $10 a six pack for clearance at Wallys.

great site

welcome2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: mmmmoil
Hi everyone.

great site

Welcome! That's a good deal on that blend. We have a section that may help you find more like it.

Welcome mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoil!!!!!!

You got a great deal on your Syntec. Nice stash, but be careful, all that 5w20 could stir some controversy around here. Just kidding.

Never been to a fast lube means you're in the right place. Lot's of good information here for the reading.

welcome2.gif

Funny that you mentioned that you have never been to a quick lube, when I was 16 I had to take my 82 plymouth sapporo to Firestone because I stripped the drain bolt on the oil pan. I wanted to take my own oil etc. but it ended up they got the bolt out and put in a new one within seconds so I didn't even have to get an official oil change from them. So I guess I can tout just over 20 years of oil running down my arm without ever getting it changed by the man.

You are gonna love this site although your significant other may not.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back