New wheels

D6925A02-D6B5-40CB-8E08-69F3CCA1809D.jpeg
C78959EC-208A-4D02-8B55-44E9FEFEBF0C.jpeg

Went from the stock XLT chromes to the 15-17 Sport appearance package machined aluminum and black. Decided I’m probably keeping this truck a few more years with how gas prices are and how little it’s driven now. So I thought I’d change it up a bit and the price was right at $200 for the set.

$200? Sounds like a steal.
Guy said they’d been in his barn loft for about a year. They were take offs from his son’s truck. Tires were on them bald and no tpms sensors but I wanted to keep my tires and the tpms would have been the wrong frequency for my truck. All around win for me and I think he just really wanted them outta his way.

Looks great! Hard to beat up-trim OEM wheels for good looks and you know the quality, and for 50 bucks apiece you can't go wrong. Sell yours to someone with an XL and come out even. (y)
That’s what I’m hoping for. I put them on Marketplace for $120, thinking maybe somebody would want to upgrade an XL or even just need 1 and I’d be inline with the local salvage yards(not pick n pull though)pricing for 1 with a full set.

Ford should have sold them on that truck - they look like they belong there. I really like oem takeoffs - no concerns about quality or strength, especially for truck use and weights.

Back