New Valvoline Maxlife 150K

Saw this on the Valvoline site when using their oil selector. It doesn't appear in the "Products" tab so no other info such as a PDS sheet. Something new on the horizon maybe?
1614335364968.png

Well since Valvoline Modern Engine is no longer a product line that they will continue to produce I presumed to think that some other product line would take its place in the product-to-address-a-unique-need scheme of things.

One question I would have, in light of the fact that Valvoline has stated that normal Maxlife is safe to use in even a new engine, I wonder if this new super high mileage Maxlife really is exclusively intended for high mileage engines to the exception of new engines or those under a certain mileage.

Now THIS does get my attention. I remember the Valvoline rep a few weeks ago telling me verbatim "Valvoline uses no moly because it's an out dated old school technology".
He's full of it. Their synthetic SP has a nice dose.

EDIT: I was so quick to jump on this lie that i didn't notice others had already called them out on it. Sorry for the repeat.

I am looking at Valvoline's Euro 5w40 but can't find a UOA/VOA on it anywhere. Does anyone know if it has a similar add pack?

Dude....

I need 325k oil.....:)

I am past that now.

I think.... If this oil is REASONABLY priced ... . It will sell fairly well. Like say $17.98 a 5 qt container at Wally world.

Back