New to me 2014 Passat TDi- T6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pento SUPER Performance III 5W-30 (Pentosin/Fuchs) is Audi/VW 507 approved and is available at most Advance Auto stores.
Generally you have to ask as they keep it in back because of theft and shelf space for the high sellers.

Originally Posted by CleanSump
Pento SUPER Performance III 5W-30 (Pentosin/Fuchs) is Audi/VW 507 approved and is available at most Advance Auto stores.
Generally you have to ask as they keep it in back because of theft and shelf space for the high sellers.

It is somewhere, but not all AAP stores. It is though excellent oil.

Originally Posted by CleanSump

Also available at oreilly. And yes it's hiding in the back. And expensive!

Just scored some M1 (unfortunately) at NAPA on Sale for $5.69/qt. As much as I dislike Mobil, I'm going to give it another try in this thing. My local Napa carries the LiquiMoly, Pentosin and M1 507 oils all on the shelf so I think I'm good to go!

Thanks for all the insight gents!

OMG racin is going to use Mobil 1!!!!!
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted by loneryder
OMG racin is going to use Mobil 1!!!!!
shocked2.gif

I know lol!!! still not too sure about it but I did get 5 quarts at $5.69ea. From what I can tell this was a good price on this oil.

I plan to get some Ravenol or Pennzoil Ultra Euro for the future OCI's though
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back