New tires on both Jeeps - Toyo Open Country AT3

I had these on my 19 Renegade that I recently traded it for about 20k miles and loved them in all conditions. Needed tires on the Liberty and Wrangler, and Blain's Farm and Fleet was having a buy 3 get 1 free sale. Ended up getting 10 tires OTD (tax, mounted, balanced) for $2100. Don't think that's a bad deal for these times! They did a great job on mounting and balancing. Haven't driven the Wrangler yet (took its wheels in the Liberty to get done), but they are silent on the Liberty and ride great, a huge contrast to the Hankook (Loudkook) Dynapro ATMs on it before.
R7TBow8l.jpg

P070blAl.jpg

FJMzjtGl.jpg

0ckDTDkl.jpg

8NeJ5zhl.jpg

Xc8iTAjl.jpg

MPKCQ3fl.jpg

oylPaucl.jpg

1dqhGvbl.jpg

Look great. I’m considering these for my wife’s Z71 Suburban. The OEM Goodyears have worn the shoulders terribly in 20k miles. How was the tire life looking on the Renegade?

Nice tires but if going on an SUV they would have to have white letters for my approval lol. I’m pretty sure they do or did make Toyo Open Country with white letters at one point. Nice tires either way though. I don’t think I’d replace the spare though but that’s just my opinion.

Nice tires but if going on an SUV they would have to have white letters for my approval lol. I’m pretty sure they do or did make Toyo Open Country with white letters at one point. Nice tires either way though. I don’t think I’d replace the spare though but that’s just my opinion.
Thanks! The Liberty ones have white letters on the inside, wanted them that way since white letters smear bad when playing in the rocks. Need a matching spare for the 4WD to be happy and shift smoothly, plus good to have for off roading.

Thanks! The Liberty ones have white letters on the inside, wanted them that way since white letters smear bad when playing in the rocks. Need a matching spare for the 4WD to be happy and shift smoothly, plus good to have for off roading.
Oh ok. So you include the spare in your rotates? I knew the 4WD like them to be even just like the AWD stuff does as well. At least these are easy to get the spare off of. Funny story on the white I remember when I bought tires for my truck Sam’s put the white on the inside after I made it clear I needed it on the outside they said they thought I was kidding. We had a tire shop do that on our van back years ago too and don’t think we didn’t make them redo it we are very adamant about white being outside. We like the vintage look of it. Glad I have access to a tire machine now so I don’t have to worry about them doing it anymore.

Oh ok. So you include the spare in your rotates? I knew the 4WD like them to be even just like the AWD stuff does as well. At least these are easy to get the spare off of. Funny story on the white I remember when I bought tires for my truck Sam’s put the white on the inside after I made it clear I needed it on the outside they said they thought I was kidding. We had a tire shop do that on our van back years ago too and don’t think we didn’t make them redo it we are very adamant about white being outside. We like the vintage look of it. Glad I have access to a tire machine now so I don’t have to worry about them doing it anymore.
Yep! I love that they are on the back, best place for a spare IMO.

Back