New tire time!

20220615_073221.jpg

Can you believe it was only 8 psi down?

OEM is 255/55R18. These are 265/60R18 and what I prefer.

My primary requirements for tires in this instance, in order, are:

Wear
Price
Noise

AT durability is a plus but I would be fine with an HT.

I will not spend more than $200/tire and would like to be lower. Sorry Michelin fans.

Discount Tire Direct has 3 pages of tires in this size at less than $200. Here is an example and if you're veteran/military you can get an additional 5% off of this price.
Kumho AT.JPG

What about Cooper tires? They have a couple in your range. I'd recommend the Discoverer AT3 4S like I put on the '14 Tacoma (great traction in the rain, pretty quite for a AT tire, not sure about snow yet), however they show $251 a piece on DT, so I guess that's out. We've had a set of Cooper HT's on grandmothers Jeep Liberty since 2017 and they've been doing great. Even went through a couple bad snow storms without issue.

What about Cooper tires? They have a couple in your range. I'd recommend the Discoverer AT3 4S like I put on the '14 Tacoma (great traction in the rain, pretty quite for a AT tire, not sure about snow yet), however they show $251 a piece on DT, so I guess that's out. We've had a set of Cooper HT's on grandmothers Jeep Liberty since 2017 and they've been doing great. Even went through a couple bad snow storms without issue.
This is a Cooper AT3 4S.

Tire Rack has offered me 25% off a new set of 4 so that opens up my choices significantly.

Considering the Vredestein Pinza AT

Any Costco deals going on? Wheel Works (Firestone) matches their price and I can get an alignment.
Costco is still cheaper overall, due to balance and install, free flat repair, etc.

I was going to vote for Continental Terrain Contact A/T. Thrilled with them with my Jeep, nice and quiet. Had the AT3’s and they were deafening. But Tire Rack has them for $249.

Back