New Tattoo- Superbee inspired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superbee inspired tattoo I got tonight
2 of my buddies worked together to combine ed roth RatFink esque styling to the classic SuperBee Logo

Top of right thigh

Next up is a take on the Demon logo on my Left Thigh

Please save the "Tattoos are the devil" comments for someone who cares.

5qj5k.jpg

2navb4l.jpg

I'm no fan of tattoos at all, but I'm not here for that.

I'm curious of why you chose the location. About the only time it will be visible is on the toilet. Perhaps you wear speedos at the beach?

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I'm no fan of tattoos at all, but I'm not here for that.

I'm curious of why you chose the location. About the only time it will be visible is on the toilet. Perhaps you wear speedos at the beach?

what JHZR2 said.. it doesn't appear (from those pics anyway) that your calves are "full"... with the calf being a much more common place for that type of ink...

Why!! You do realize, assuming you live this long, but you will be 80 years old with that junk on your body one day... I promise you will regret it when your older!!

Yes, yes, yes, I know plenty of 80 year old ex-marines with a blurry globe and anchor somewhere about their person - but given a long enough time line, everything sags.

Nice work - enjoy.

Nice work, I question the placement a bit, but why not....

This is odd, as your in a much more southerly location then myself, but it looks like you might be short of The D..........

Vitamin D.
Is it a skin cancer fear?
Or am I just misconstruing your complexion?

LOL yes what in the world is wrong with your placement, only if your title stated that it would be on your "thigh" then I wouldn't have looked. You do look Vitamin D deficient for sure though.

BTW, tell your two friends Absolutely great work on that tattoo though, it actually looks very artistic no joke...even though the location of it is nothing less then a joke.

Seriously though what kind of military buddies of yours are willing to give you a tattoo on your thigh...

I like it and nice pick on location.

You can at least show up to interview and hide it for initial impression. I am guilty of passing over a couple people(software consultants for Fortune 40) to being showy with a tattoo they could have covered up.

Not a fan of tattoos, but on that note, that artwork is pretty [censored] good for a custom design. Seen too many custom inks on people that you could tell the tattoo artist had limited artistic ability.

Question....what is this vitamin D deficiency [censored]? Lol Am I missing something?

very very cool! and very well done! the attention to detail is very good.

(the next comments are intended to be humorous:)

all available engine choices for the Superbee were V8's, why is this a V6?
what oil is it running?
what oil filter?

Originally Posted By: kwooten31
Why!! You do realize, assuming you live this long, but you will be 80 years old with that junk on your body one day... I promise you will regret it when your older!!

Doubt it! Besides, we'll be 80, who cares; I'll be lucky if I can wipe my own butt!!!

Also, most of my tats (besides three small ones - part of a larger one that isn't visible - that are a couple of inches each) are covered, because they're only for me. They all mean something significant to me, so it doesn't matter whether any one sees them.

So, while tats may not be for everyone, and while there are truly those who get them to look cool or because they were drunk, young and dumb, etc., some of us also get them as permanent reminders of lessons learned and significant events in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back