New stuff coming from AMSOIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from Toronto and the first AMSOIL meeting of their tour.
Looks like a lot of neat stuff coming our way in the line of air filters and new products.
Any Direct Jobbers going you will be very pleased.

Carol and I also received 4 diamond lapel pins for becoming Regency Direct Jobbers.

Well, don't keep it a secret, spill the beans.
popcorn.gif

The one in Superior is not till the 11-13 Oct.

Some really interesting stuff. Look around here for what some folks have asked for!

The coolest products should be big sellers. We'll see. Also, I've heard about some new web enhancements for dealers.

Hey Don - Congrats on becoming Regency Direct Jobbers!!! That is HUGE.

Well I was just playing with you guys.
We here in Canadah very rarely get a sneek peak at the new products before you guys in the States do.
The SSO 0W30 has a TBN of 13.2.
It is called the Signature Series. Other products will be coming out with this logo.
The new Gear Lube White Paper is really going to be an eye opener for a lot of folks.

Injen/AMSOIL intakes for diesel pickups.

On line, make your own filter and order section. Even if it is just one filter they will make it and send it out to you in 4 to 6 weeks.

Our new PI has been tested and has proven to be a whole lot better than the older product.

The brake fluid comes in Dot 3 and Dot 4 Racing.
The racing stuff is I beleive 600 degree stuff.

Thats about all I can remember for now.
I wasn't taking any notes and should have been.

I'm sure you guys going next will have the oppurtunity to ask more questiuons.
We were running late and didn't have the oppurtunity to ask anymore questions.

I also saw a sneak peek in the magazine that there is a new pre-filter for the carb air cleaners. The new PI is great.

Don any racing oils? Also, what other products are getting the SS name?

We didn't talk about any race oils.
There was just so much stuff talked about that we ran late and didn't get to a lot of things we wanted to get answered.
As for other products with the Signature Series....don't know.

But what I can tell you is that this company..."AMSOIL" is not sitting on it's reputation of having excellent products.
They are working VERY hard at making more and better products for us dealers to sell.

They certainly are listening and as I've said before....

"A big wheel turns slow"

We just have to wait for them to develop it and to make sure it is the best that it can be.

Amsoil always seems to come out with a new product every month and always leads the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back