new Skynyrd album

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that talk about bourban and whiskey reminded me that today I heard there's a new Lynyrd Skynyrd album coming out next month.

RONNIE much better vocalist and song writer . Great stage presence too . Never forget hearing it on the FM radio station .
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: pickled
Are they reanimating the dead members?!?!? Who's left from the original band to make an Album?

And you're not exaggerating either. The only lead/rhythm guitarist left is Rossington I think? Gaines died in the plane accident along with Van Zant, Collins - pneumonia from his paralysis and bass guitarist Wilkeson in 2001. And now keyboardist Powell this year too.
shocked2.gif

RE: Ed King

Originally Posted By: NJC
Apparently, now 59.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_King

Wiki says he's happily retired, but I saw a TV interview with him quite a few years ago where he said Ronnie Van Zant's wife, who at the time wore the pants in the band's day-to-day business decisions, would not allow him back into the band. At the the time he was not all that happy about it.

It really doesn't matter to me. I normally avoid re-animated bands.

Thanks . Wonder what the beef was with RON's wife . Have to get E to investigate .
grin2.gif

Former Blackfoot founder and guitarist Ricky Medlocke has been playing for about twelve years now.Medlocke was offered a spot in the original before Steve Gaines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back