New Rental In Florida

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I like this guys style. Going to share some pictures if I may this week.
As soon as you walk into the front entrance he has a theme room that suits me well.
This house can be rented for 40% more a day than your basic dive hotel like the econo type.

The pool and sauna come with enough propane in the price for one week. I will add pictures daily.

Your back view is a golf course with a Lake as Floridians say. In MD. we call them ponds.
Oh
20211002_143545_HDR.jpg
20211002_143536_HDR.jpg
20211002_143532.jpg
20211002_143552_HDR.jpg
this place doesn't have astronomical cleaning fees either.

I've had airbnbs with way too many personal items inside, it makes me uncomfortable like I'm staying in someone's family home. I much prefer a sterile environment.

I had one where the owner had hung a picture of herself in lingerie in the bedroom...

I've had airbnbs with way too many personal items inside, it makes me uncomfortable like I'm staying in someone's family home. I much prefer a sterile environment.

I had one where the owner had hung a picture of herself in lingerie in the bedroom...
I once hung myself in a rental too.

Which part of Florida are you talking about?
I'd say that as long as you are an outdoorsman/hunter type of person, you might enjoy this decor. I've done my share of hunting over the years, but really don't want to be reminded of someone elses accomplishments.

Yes, the pond is nice. There is PLENTY of water here in Florida. In my opinion, you really don't want to live here unless you have a pool. Summer is brutal. We are now heading into winter, which for the rest of the US is cold, but not here. It ends up being just a cooler "extension" of summer.

So, how much are we talking per month? We used to do the "Snowbird" thing for a while before we moved here. My 3 month rental would run about $2000.00/ month. Not quite as well done as that, but near the ocean so who really cared. 3/2 btw.

Which part of Florida are you talking about?
I'd say that as long as you are an outdoorsman/hunter type of person, you might enjoy this decor. I've done my share of hunting over the years, but really don't want to be reminded of someone elses accomplishments.

Yes, the pond is nice. There is PLENTY of water here in Florida. In my opinion, you really don't want to live here unless you have a pool. Summer is brutal. We are now heading into winter, which for the rest of the US is cold, but not here. It ends up being just a cooler "extension" of summer.

So, how much are we talking per month? We used to do the "Snowbird" thing for a while before we moved here. My 3 month rental would run about $2000.00/ month. Not quite as well done as that, but near the ocean so who really cared. 3/2 btw.
Palm Coast right down from St. Augustine.

That's a nice area. A lot of people don't realize that it can get pretty cold there in the winter though. You really need to go below I4 to avoid the cold (mostly).
The area around Jacksonville can get temps below freezing in the winter.

Did you wife take it down and turn the picture around so it didn’t creep her out ?

Aren't those "ponds" in Florida usually just sinkholes that filled up with water? Palm Coast doesn't seem to have a lot of those (relative to other parts of Florida).

East or West of I-95?

Back