New phone, how to put labels on the buttons?

Just setting up this LG K30 phone. How do you add labels to the buttons on the bottom row like the others have? Like Phone, Text, Camera, Google Drive, and whatever the heck triangles mean.

large.jpg

The bottom row is like a favorites row. They assume you know what they are. Get rid of the apps you don't use there and put in ones that you do.

Doesn't help that Google's logos has gotten more vague. Take those apps off the bottom row and put something easy to remember. Or take out the two out and the three should self-center on the screen.

Just setting up this LG K30 phone. How do you add labels to the buttons on the bottom row like the others have? Like Phone, Text, Camera, Google Drive, and whatever the heck triangles mean.

large.jpg
You probably have to switch to an alternative "launcher" like Nova launcher from the okay store. Then find it in the settings.

Thanks for all the suggestions but I have run into a snag with the carrier, Ting which uses the Sprint network. They say this phone which is new, isn't VoLTE compatible so won't work on their system, even though my old phone which isn't compatible either, still works. Guess I may have to return it and start looking all over again.

Plan B. Switched over to Red Pocket as mentioned in another post here. $10 a month, or $10.25 with taxes. How is that possible? With my other plan on Ting the utility tax was $3.50 plus a buck or two 911 fee. If it works out I'll switch to the annual plan.

Red pocket is a scam, I activated an old iPhone 4s on the sprint network through red pocket that I was planning to use for work.. $3 plus taxes was advertised then I found out the renewal was $19 plus taxes and fees.

Thanks for all the suggestions but I have run into a snag with the carrier, Ting which uses the Sprint network. They say this phone which is new, isn't VoLTE compatible so won't work on their system, even though my old phone which isn't compatible either, still works. Guess I may have to return it and start looking all over again.
Does ting have t-mobile sims available?

Oh ok.. I was thinking since t-mobile acquired sprint they would offer a sim compatible with gsm-t

Back