New Penzoil GF-6A looks weak, frail...

Much like in the earlier BITOG era of the Fram "can of orange death" America's roadsides will be crowded with failed vehicles.....

You're a little late, this has already been posted:

Add packs are all looking very similar these days across all brands. Probably no bad oils,unless you get the cream of the crop like Bullseye:D

Magnatec continues to look better and better, now it's even got Ti. I see moly made it's way back into Maxlife too.
Yep looks like Maxlife dropped the sodium and brought back the moly. Back in Maxlife’s flavor of the month here,didn’t it have over 200ppm of moly?

I think some around here still in the thin is somehow weaker mode. I don't see that big a difference between the M1 and Pennzoil, and the M1 EP 5w30 holds up very well to 10k OCI's in my Ecoboost. So not sure how one can conclude the Pennzoil is somehow frail.

Reactions: 4WD
Yep looks like Maxlife dropped the sodium and brought back the moly. Back in Maxlife’s flavor of the month here,didn’t it have over 200ppm of moly?

Was the Maxlife add pack sodium based while Valvoline went to moly in their Advanced Synthetic over three years ago?