New oil from Pennzoil 🤡

Should be good for your stop/starts and hybrids. 😏
Back in the day, GT was popular among the local short trackers. Most of the drag racers I knew used Kendall GT1. Both were great oils.

Attachments

• 1e39d71f9d3a7a5ba01bd58d495eb7cb.jpg
    1e39d71f9d3a7a5ba01bd58d495eb7cb.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 311
You're in luck. Pennzoil GT cans are largely the most affordable on Ebay. Apparently there's still a lot out there. You might even come across some new old stock from 2019. I've heard that's when Pennzoil discontinued the GT line.
Had no idea it was around in the last 10 years or so lol.

Had no idea it was around in the last 10 years or so lol.
It actually shows to be available for order from Napa. Must be some unsold stock in their distribution network. The 25w50 had a lot of zddp in it. Better take the cats off your beetle. 😁

Does it have moly? PAO? Is it on the thin side?Do rebates from 30+ years ago still exist? But better yet, is it better than M1 0w40?

Jokes aside, nice! Thanks for posting.

View attachment 49090
Looks like someone's selling a whole case of SAE60 on eBay
That stuff is the real deal. Produced primarily for nitro burning fuelers, it has levels of ZDDP that can be corrosive if left in a sump for an extended period. It was deliberately labeled with obsolete API ratings to discourage people from using it in contemporary passenger cars. I used to give quite a bit of it away to national sponsorship racers. I sold a little to Harley shops.

Scuder you should have had a 10w30 can man... None of that old school molasses 20w50. :)
That's a leftover from the car I was driving when I got hired on at Pennzoil. A 15 year old '70 Torino GT with a 351 that went knock knock knock knock when I started it. It loved that thick stuff! 🤣🤣🤣

Back