new Mobile One oil ?

New guy here to site, but long time car/truck guy. I did not see a thread for SUVs so figured to post here. I see that Mobile One has a new synthetic oil supposedly set up for Trucks and or SUVs. Anyone heard good or bad about it? Anyone try it? I ask as I have a 2005 Chevy trailblazer with 243,xxx miles on it.
Mobile 1 oil  for trucks and SUV.jpg

I always change the oil religiously but was curious on this ?

Hi ilikemy3s. Welcome to BITOG.

I've seen these on the shelves also. Mobil marketing says that they are formulated for the hard work that truck and SUV engines are sometimes put through. Perhaps I have missed it, but I haven't seen any discussion here on the merits of the claims. Anyone else?

This product has been on the market for at least 5 years.
In this link Mobil talks about testing it on a 2018 F-150.

EOM actually addresses that in the FAQ on the product site:

Wasn’t there a Mobil 1™ Truck & SUV motor oil available years ago? Is this the same formulation as the previous Mobil 1 Truck & SUV motor oil?
Our previously formulated Mobil 1 Truck & SUV motor oil was available for several years starting in 2006. The recently formulated Mobil 1 Truck & SUV motor oil is a modified formulation, and provides outstanding performance and protection in normal and more severe driving conditions, such as towing and hauling. Performance has been proven in a 120,000‐mile test, which included more than 50,000 miles of simulated towing of a 5,000‐pound load.

What the actual difference is? Only EOM knows...

I don't know much about it personally .. I just started using Mobil 1 myself. I just wanted to say welcome to the site.. there's a few guys on here, very knowledgeable and would be able to help you. Good luck welcome aboard

New guy here to site, but long time car/truck guy. I did not see a thread for SUVs so figured to post here. I see that Mobile One has a new synthetic oil supposedly set up for Trucks and or SUVs. Anyone heard good or bad about it? Anyone try it? I ask as I have a 2005 Chevy trailblazer with 243,xxx miles on it. View attachment 101260

Unless you’re very blessed to have a 17-year-old/200k+ GM vehicle that doesn’t leak oil, I’d recommend Mobil 1 High Mileage. It helped in the ‘93 Caprice I used to own.

New guy here to site, but long time car/truck guy. I did not see a thread for SUVs so figured to post here. I see that Mobile One has a new synthetic oil supposedly set up for Trucks and or SUVs. Anyone heard good or bad about it? Anyone try it? I ask as I have a 2005 Chevy trailblaze

What oil have you run mostly? Does it burn any oil?

New guy here to site, but long time car/truck guy. I did not see a thread for SUVs so figured to post here. I see that Mobile One has a new synthetic oil supposedly set up for Trucks and or SUVs. Anyone heard good or bad about it? Anyone try it? I ask as I have a 2005 Chevy trailblazer with 243,xxx miles on it. View attachment 101260

The Google and search function works great. I’m done.

It’s pure marketing.
Do you or know someone on the marketing side of Mobil products? How can this be verified? I don’t know Mobil wouldn’t lie, what benefits does it do for them? They probably give an extra jerk and wank to change up the formula make it a little more stout. Can my statement be verified as well.
1653425271113.jpg

Back