Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
Excited to be here... Been a long time lurker of the site. I've worked in the oil business for sometime now and look forward to sharing information and learning a thing or two.

Did a recent lubricant overhaul on the Rover, here is what I used: Rotella T6 Syn w/ M1 EP filter, M1 Syn ATF, Redline 75W-90 in diffs and transfer case, Castrol Syn Brake Fluid, Chevron Dexcool w/ RL Water Wetter. Not too shabby
smile.gif

Last edited:
A hearty WELCOME to you! Everything looks good on your overhaul with the exeception of the Dexcool. I believe you will find little support here for Dexcool, although some will tell you it was not a Dexcool problem as much as a GM problem with non- compatable gaskets. There is a lot of love here for Zerex G05 as well as Peak Global Lifetime. If you have used Dexcool with success, there is no reason to change.FWIW-Oldtommy

Thanks guys!

I only use the Dexcool because it is a factory fill in the LR. I supposed I could of used the Peak Global since both use OAT technology...

Peak Global Lifetime is a non 2EHA formula, it's better than Dexcool. The problem is it's hard to find, only place that normally stocks PGL concentrate is NAPA.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Peak Global Lifetime is a non 2EHA formula, it's better than Dexcool. The problem is it's hard to find, only place that normally stocks PGL concentrate is NAPA.

I see... We stock PGL concentrate but have to buy 1 case at a time as we don't break open cases for customers. Maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back