Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Let's try this again. My name is Andy. I'm a new member here at BITOG. I have a 2000 Saturn SL1 with 125,000 miles and a 2005 Chevy Equinox with 81,000, both of which I have recently switched over to Synthetic with no problems whatsoever.

There is so much good information here. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I will probably just continue to go through previous posts for a while, since there are so many topics that have already been covered.

welcome2.gif

I too am a newbie here, and like you, I go through previous threads as most of my questions have already been answered.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
welcome2.gif

I guess we won't be hearing to much from either of you for quite a while.
55.gif

LOL. Yes, there are a lot of posts to go through. I have started going through posts starting from late last year, and going forward. I figure there have potentially been changes to some oil formulations, and so posts prior to that time period may be moot. Also, I have noticed a pattern of posters being advised to search previous posts for answers to common questions, so I am saving myself the embarrassment of asking questions that have already been covered.

Originally Posted By: sl1driver
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
welcome2.gif

I guess we won't be hearing to much from either of you for quite a while.
55.gif

LOL. Yes, there are a lot of posts to go through. I have started going through posts starting from late last year, and going forward. I figure there have potentially been changes to some oil formulations, and so posts prior to that time period may be moot. Also, I have noticed a pattern of posters being advised to search previous posts for answers to common questions, so I am saving myself the embarrassment of asking questions that have already been covered.

I did the same thing when I discovered BITOG on 04. I read through everything first before becomming a member. My brain was like a sponge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back