New made-in-Canada Castrol Motor Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this at Walmart. Apparently some of the Castrol oils sold north of the line are now made in Canada.
08.gif

D444A16D-15B5-4513-B759-701ACE1C6507.jpeg

Last edited:
I know French and English are pretty customary (possibly even mandatory) on many products sold in Canada but I usually see the English stuff "first", i.e. on the left or on top. Is it common for the French to be first on stuff (that I don't encounter) ?

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
I know French and English are pretty customary (possibly even mandatory) on many products sold in Canada but I usually see the English stuff "first", i.e. on the left or on top. Is it common for the French to be first on stuff (that I don't encounter) ?

Yes Quebec even has their own language police. In that province on signage everything in French must be twice the size of any English wording. If not they get fined.

Yes Quebec even has their own language police. In that province on signage everything in French must be twice the size of any English wording. If not they get fined.

Originally Posted by JC1

Don't tell the French Quebec speaks French.

Originally Posted by PimTac
This will be the next BITOG holy grail. Maple sap esters.

I heard somewhere that they use real moose milk in place of moly.

true story!

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy

true story!

Moose milks a thing?..How exactly does one "milk" a moose?...‚

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

true story!

Very carefully -especially if it's a bull
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted by RayCJ
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

true story!

Very carefully -especially if it's a bull
shocked2.gif

...‚...‚...‚.. good one!

oh canada the crown of the united states.. i would buy and use with pride. the molson of oil..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back