NEW Kirkland 15w-40 Diesel engine oil

Thanks, yes i understand the dual rating labels and appreciate the response. I was more so interested if someone had any feedback or uoa after running an oci in their vehicle.
Wemay: didn’t a member here run a rotella 15w40 for over 16k and UOA it? I’ll see if I can find it

Anyone using it in their gasoline car?

Attachments

• BF7406A9-823C-41ED-A42F-16095346B6F9.jpg
    BF7406A9-823C-41ED-A42F-16095346B6F9.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 389
The price is really tempting and wanted to run it, as oil changes cost a good chunk in a truck that has 3 big oil filters and 11 gallon capacity but I couldn't find anyone who tried it in a big and expensive truck nor did I find any UOAs, so I took one for the team and run Costco's 15w40 in a Volvo VNL780, with D13 engine for 16k miles then did a UOA, results were good and looked like it could be run for a little longer, but I prefer 15k mile intervals,
the engine has a factory bypass filter and two full flow filters

I put in new Volvo filters and did the oil change with this oil right after I took the sample and I'm planing to run it for 15k miles and sample it again.

It’s up to $31 by me. Anyone recall when it was on sale last? Don’t want to pick some up then have a sale come up.

$35.99 the shipping is included in that price, another $2.78 for tax. $38.79 total

I just ordered some, there is no diesel oil at all in the warehouse near me. I've put some extra filters and stuff in the house, because things are getting scarce.

Back