New GC Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictured below is Terry Dyson with the 11 quarts of GC that his daughters gave him for his birthday.
smile.gif

-

In Poland, a man would get 11 liters of vodka for his b-day, but hey... I'm sure Terry ain't complaining.

Happy Birthday, Terry!

cheers.gif

Aren't rosy complexion, glassy stare, wide grin and the irresistible urge to showcase your stash a side effect of PAO ester consumption?

*There's* your missing 12th quart!
smile.gif

Happy belated birthday, Terry!

They are Green.

I can't believe my kids ( daughters ) even listened to what I say about motor oils !

"I thought Terry was much older. LOL "

LT 4, I drank one qt and rubbed about 3 ounces into the grey hair and look at that color !

Man ugly is scary isn't it..

Our Preacher was over observing and had a long talk with me later about IDOLS !!!
rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the fun guys !

Gee, I buy my son a new Honda, pay for the gas and insurance, and college, and all I get is a hug while he whispers, hey dad, got any money.
dunno.gif
Maybe I should have had daughters.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY
cheers.gif

Happy Birthday, Terry...you obviously have some very special young ladies in your house...it is rare to find those who truly understand that GC IS a man's best friend. The Elves have decided they are in love with your daughters but I have tried to explain to them that we don't arrange marriages in this country...it still hasn't kept them from going to the barber three times this week for haircuts so they will look nice for die schönen jungen frauleins die Motorenöl lieben (the beautiful young women who love motor oil)

quote:

Originally posted by 59 Vetteman:
... Terry Dyson with the 11 quarts of GC that his daughters gave him for his birthday...

11? Only 11? Doesn't all oil arrive packaged in 6 or 12 quart cases? I'm thinking your daughters purchased 12 but only gave you 11 because they kept one for themselves! Yes, they too have an obsession with The Green! It's rubbing off on Terry's entire family!
grin.gif

Happy Birthday Terry!

Each one of you has a special place in my heart..... more like a spike in lead !
shocked.gif
this is out of hand when you have Johnny, Mola and sucked me into this centrifuge of greenness..are the Amsoil dealers or the Scheaffers people secretly scouring the AZ's for this fluid ?
pat.gif

BTW, the older gals have big mean ugly boy friends that helped find the oil so I have trained them all well or they get the old aluminum baseball bat....the 12 year old thinks we are all daft.

Really thanks for the well wishes.

Pat, I can't wait to see your little fella buying you oil for your Bday.. Do you have a
little racing seat for him in the vette yet ?

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
this centrifuge of greenness...

Terry,

That is sniff sniff SO BEAUTIFUL...when you use beautiful imagery like that sniff sniff...well...sniff it just gets to me...sniff you'll have to excuse me...this whole thread has me just a bit choked up...sniff...blubber...sniff sniff

PS Would any of you be embarassed if we all held hands and sang one verse of "We Are Family"
dunno.gif
...OK, how about when no one is looking

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
Pat, I can't wait to see your little fella buying you oil for your Bday.. Do you have a
little racing seat for him in the vette yet ?

Not yet, but soon!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back