New GC stash found...and bought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are visiting relatives in Jonesboro AR. and I just found 17 QTS of M04 at the AZ out on Stadium.

Bought it all! Now all I have to do is get it back to California.

I think this could be in the running for the longest trip to buy GC. 2495 miles to get here from home!!!
smile.gif

"Son, dont chew know transportin' GC west of the Mississippi is bootleggin'?"

Be careful driving your loot thru Texas!

your only 40 miles from memphis, headquarters of autozone. Every autozone here has GC, but no discount on prices. Enjoy your GC!

Can someone explain what the different date codes mean and which ones we should be looking for. I thought if it said "Made in Germany" that was good enough. Did something else change?

For all you Texas folks, we drove through coming out here, gonna go back through OK on I-40, with a REAL quick run through the panhandle.
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by 2004 F150 4x4:
Can someone explain what the different date codes mean and which ones we should be looking for. I thought if it said "Made in Germany" that was good enough. Did something else change?

Taken from another message thread:

"M02-M04 are GC, M0501*** is probably green, any other M05 your probably going to get the new gold GC."

quote:

Originally posted by NewC6:
We are visiting relatives in Jonesboro AR. and I just found 17 QTS of M04 at the AZ out on Stadium.

Bought it all! Now all I have to do is get it back to California.

I think this could be in the running for the longest trip to buy GC. 2495 miles to get here from home!!!
smile.gif

I think you're safe until you get to the agricultural station...remember it's green...just remind them asparagus is not a liquid...
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back