New FRAM filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in wally world tonight grabbing more $22 M1 and noticed a new filter from fram,it's in a gold box say's it's a double layer synthetic media(?),10,000 mile filter for $7.8xish bucks
i should have took a pic. thats all i can say i just picked it up looked then sat it down,anyone else notice? it's not on there web site.

Originally Posted By: daman
Was in wally world tonight grabbing more $22 M1 and noticed a new filter from fram,it's in a gold box say's it's a double layer synthetic media(?),10,000 mile filter for $7.8xish bucks
i should have took a pic. thats all i can say i just picked it up looked then sat it down,anyone else notice? it's not on there web site.

Should be about $20 when it gets to Canada then!
LOL.gif

Will have to keep my eye out and cut one open for observations...

Seems like time for them to make something a little more between the orange can and the other filters that are higher end.

Maybe they are reading things on BTOG............

The box was seald in plastic like the EG are so i couldn't open it and give it a blow test,may go back tomorrow and snap a pic and rip a box open.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC

Should be about $20 when it gets to Canada then!
LOL.gif

was thinking that too.
whistle.gif

(mori alert!)

Quote:

That could be rather painful.

Oh, and what are you going to do about seeing the new Fram filter?

Originally Posted By: roushstage2
The new Extended Guard filter...the Xtended Guard.

right it's a new version of the EG..

Originally Posted By: cowhorse01
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1451309&fpart=1

already a thread on this filter that we have all been talking about. I have one on my truck now that I am "testing".

Party pooper...
LOL.gif
J/K

Originally Posted By: cowhorse01
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1451309&fpart=1

already a thread on this filter that we have all been talking about. I have one on my truck now that I am "testing".

I know,, but i love fram
27.gif
had to start another one.
grin2.gif

Steve when you buying to cut one open?? hehe

When it gets to Canada and they slap a $20 price tag on it!
mad.gif

lol,

I forgot your our northern buddy.

Yeah when you're from up here you are used to being bent over regularly for things...
blush.gif
Maybe that's why we have same sex marriage up here?
LOL.gif

Yeah when you're from up here you are used to being bent over regularly for things...
blush.gif
Maybe that's why we have same sex marriage up here?
LOL.gif

yea i know, i feel for you guy's up there.
frown.gif
i'd be [censored] off too.

If it wasn't bad enough to get it from the retailers/manufacturers we get it from our Government too...
mad.gif

Every angle you are getting #@!$ royally!

I love my country but stuff like this really makes me angry, so I just jump in the car head south of the border 40 minutes away and sneak stuff back over the border.
45.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back