new forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea: what would everyone think of a new forum to discuss oils and lubes for vintage/classic cars?

I would be for it...
grin2.gif

Tom, I guess what I envisioned was a forum for not just oil, but like I said, oil and lubes. In other words, all fluids for a vintage car.

Certainly worth asking the forum admins to consider. However, this forum does have several with less than 100 threads (the WVO forum has only two threads!). I'm not sure what kind of traffic a dedicated classic car forum would generate but it's worth looking into.

Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy
Tom, I guess what I envisioned was a forum for not just oil, but like I said, oil and lubes. In other words, all fluids for a vintage car.

Basically a BITOCCG? (Bob Is The Oil for Classic Cars Guy)

It would be interesting but how much different would it be then what currently exists here?

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy

Basically a BITOCCG? (Bob Is The Oil for Classic Cars Guy)

It would be interesting but how much different would it be then what currently exists here?

Why not just start a sub-topic on this board. That's if the owner of the site allows it and has the bandwith for it.

"Classic cars, anything oil and lube related". Or " For classic Cars only, anything lube or oil related".

AD

Originally Posted By: ADFD1
Why not just start a sub-topic on this board. That's if the owner of the site allows it and has the bandwith for it.

"Classic cars, anything oil and lube related". Or " For classic Cars only, anything lube or oil related".

AD

That's exactly what I'm saying. At the top of the page, it says "Forum List". So, each "category" (PCMO, Motorcycle, Small Engines, UOAs, etc) is a forum. Some seem to think I wanted to start a whole new board, like a BITOG wannabe. Absolutely not. Just a new forum on the existing BITOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back