‘New’ CPO 21 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury for the wife

We traded her 17 Volvo XC90 today for a CPO 21 XT6. The Volvo was out of warranty and starting to cost us a little too much. It’s not as quick as the Volvo, but it’s way quieter and rides a lot better than the XC90. We did love the Volvo, but the XT6 looks a lot like it from the side. I hope it will be a good car for the next 4-5 years. So far I really like the 3.6L/9 speed transmission combo, it shifts very smooth and quick! Sorry for the pic in the dark garage, we didn’t get home until after dark.

Attachments

• 18A44AD8-BFAC-4223-BD3E-23967F0C9719.jpeg
    18A44AD8-BFAC-4223-BD3E-23967F0C9719.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 90
Xt6 is pretty good. Drove one as a loaner when my Escalade was having recalls and the free oil change.

I LOVE Volvo's but can you provide a quick summary of what problems you where having with XC90 at such a young age??

Cadillac looks real nice, enjoy the car.
We had a random vacuum leak that caused the brake pedal to be really hard on a cold start after it sat for a while. No one could find it. We recently got the CEL for the leaking supercharger. The A/C system has a small leak that was going to cost us a couple thousand to fix. The engine was also running rough, but I think that was from the vacuum leak they couldn’t find. Since it’s my wife’s car, I need something that works LOL. Just being able to get back into something with a warranty is nice! We did LOVE the Volvo though! Also, the air shocks were going to need replacing soon, that was another big cost.

We also bought the Volvo CPO, and drove it for 3 years. I really like the CPO luxury cars! Someone else pays for the depreciation, and they add a nice warranty on to it!

We had a random vacuum leak that caused the brake pedal to be really hard on a cold start after it sat for a while. No one could find it. We recently got the CEL for the leaking supercharger. The A/C system has a small leak that was going to cost us a couple thousand to fix. The engine was also running rough, but I think that was from the vacuum leak they couldn’t find. Since it’s my wife’s car, I need something that works LOL. Just being able to get back into something with a warranty is nice! We did LOVE the Volvo though! Also, the air shocks were going to need replacing soon, that was another big cost.

We also bought the Volvo CPO, and drove it for 3 years. I really like the CPO luxury cars! Someone else pays for the depreciation, and they add a nice warranty on to it!
I believe that engine has a vacuum pump to help create vacuum and the hard pedal could been a bad check valve. The other stuff does seem very expensive, turbo and super charge not totally sold in the idea.

We had a random vacuum leak that caused the brake pedal to be really hard on a cold start after it sat for a while. No one could find it.
Just had the same issue on my '21 Audi SQ5 Sportback. Turns out it was a bad check valve in the vacuum line to the booster. Kinda crazy the vehicle was purchased new last July. Audi has even issued a service bulletin, as apparently my hard pedal issue wasn't a one-off.

Wonder if Volvo and Audi use the same supplier for check valves!

We traded her 17 Volvo XC90 today for a CPO 21 XT6. The Volvo was out of warranty and starting to cost us a little too much. It’s not as quick as the Volvo, but it’s way quieter and rides a lot better than the XC90. We did love the Volvo, but the XT6 looks a lot like it from the side. I hope it will be a good car for the next 4-5 years. So far I really like the 3.6L/9 speed transmission combo, it shifts very smooth and quick! Sorry for the pic in the dark garage, we didn’t get home until after dark.
I like them - DiL has XT5 … send more pics 😷

Back