New cell phone=better pictures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by JohnG
S10

That is a great picture. Like I said I am just surprised at how well this phone takes photos.

Edit: I love that color!

Last edited:
It's too bad that I had to resize it so it would upload, looks much better full size, but 10.5 mb was too much for the site.

Color is Iridium Silver Pearl, has the "Boxing Glove" color leather (not MBtex) interior. Brown

Purchased certified used w/7000 mi.

Originally Posted by JohnG
It's too bad that I had to resize it so it would upload, looks much better full size, but 10.5 mb was too much for the site.

Color is Iridium Silver Pearl, has the "Boxing Glove" color leather (not MBtex) interior. Brown

Purchased certified used w/7000 mi.

Yeah I always make mine 640 x 480. I would love to upload the full size version.

I do like it, I have not seen that color before.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
Most camera folks, i.e. the type that own nice DSLR units, will continue using them for "real" photography. 9 out of 10 people that take pictures with their mobile phones will never save them, print them, etc. Most will "lose" the photos over time, from what I see.

However those same people will pull out their cell phones for spontaneity as majority of people actually carry them. I find DSLR photos typically setup which is great and cell phone stuff not so much and more real because it was unplanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back