New car Es 350 unknown service history

Just picked up this es350. The service history is unknown and it only has 20k on it. Smells new even. What preventative measures should I take ??

6BBC8B0D-4B79-4860-B3D1-AB4E6F67FCB3.jpeg

Oil change if it hasn’t been done yet. Otherwise run it as is. Not much else you can do other than an ATF fluid change but that most likely won’t need it with such low miles.

What year. And go ahead and check the dip stick for both oil level and color with a white paper towel.

Last edited:
Nice find! Anti-freeze and thermostat is cheap insurance against corrosion and inefficient fuel consumption due to a lazy or stuck open thermostat. PCV valve also, OEM Toyota/Lexus works best. Check the air filter. The one in my bought used 13 year old 34,000 mile Scion was original from the factory.

It shares a platform with the Camry - solid car which won’t ask for much.

aside from what’s already mentioned, drive it and enjoy. Perhaps splurge on a decent wax product and apply that while it’s easy to clean.

Looks like a 2015 to me. Super low miles for its age. Low enough that bad maintenance practice wouldn't have caused any irreparable damage. I'd do an oil change and a coolant drain and fill. Other than that, it's probably fine.

Back