New bottles? M1

Somebodys got to copy this and put it in the right area of BITOG, Please!!! *** Mobil Delvac 13oo Super $1o.oo / 1gal. Is this synth?? -A

daman

Originally Posted By: sir1900
So would M1EP be a substitute for M1 full synthetic if one was to extend their OCIs?
Yes,thats what it's designed for.

daman

Originally Posted By: ARMY_Guy
Somebodys got to copy this and put it in the right area of BITOG, Please!!! ^^??? *** Mobil Delvac 13oo Super $1o.oo / 1gal. Is this synth?? I don't think so,no II or II+ -A

Originally Posted By: daman
i see they still have the 15w50 EP listed
I bought some today at AAP. The counter man said it disappeared for a while and is freshly back. Seems to work well in our '69 VW Bus.

daman

Originally Posted By: river_rat
i see they still have the 15w50 EP listed
I bought some today at AAP. The counter man said it disappeared for a while and is freshly back. Seems to work well in our '69 VW Bus.
that would love it i bet..

Daman, I noticed the change myself a week or so ago. I have 5 qts. of M1 5-30 EP soon to go in my 07 Focus, but it's the old label.

daman

Originally Posted By: tig1
Daman, I noticed the change myself a week or so ago. I have 5 qts. of M1 5-30 EP soon to go in my 07 Focus, but it's the old label.
Thanks,,yea i just noticed today,,last time i did my routine tour of the site i don't think it was there. No new bottles at wally yet.

Originally Posted By: tig1
Thanks,,yea i just noticed today,,last time i did my routine tour of the site i don't think it was there. No new bottles at wally yet.
I saw the new EP bottles at my Wally today.

that would love it i bet..
Runs cool and quiet. Ya got yer moly, ya got yer zinc, ya got yer boron and a history of good UOAs. It all good.

I saw that bottle hiding in a group photo on Mobil 1's site, but couldn't find a pic of the bottle on any of the oil description pages. I like how it looks.