New 3 2.5T

congratulations on the new ride...I understand why you sold the Bison...when dealerships around me are asking $44K for a used, 2018 ZR2 with 56K miles I have to think the offer for yours would be too good to pass by especially because you didn't need all the Bison offered (frankly neither would I ;) )...

Enjoy that Mazda...I had a Mazda 6 in 2005 and it was a good car...the newer one's appear FAR batter than what I had...

Bill

So in 8 months, will it be a new a Nissan truck or a 4Runner?
I don't see any SUV/truck in the foreseeable future unless I truly need one or move to an area I could actually use it in the right environment. It would also likely be used if I did. Off-road and liking my cars factory clean doesn't mix well. If I was living in Colorado etc. I would have kept it, no doubt about it.

How do you like it compared to the CX-30?

The turbo is a must on these engines, at least my opinion. It livens them up nicely. Hopefully the valve stem seals won't be a big deal, that is the first I have heard of it. Thanks.

How do you like it compared to the CX-30?

The turbo is a must on these engines, at least my opinion. It livens them up nicely. Hopefully the valve stem seals won't be a big deal, that is the first I have heard of it. Thanks.
Much much better than the CX-30. The turbo makes the engine so much better. I felt the CX-30 lacked power the more I drove it. I took it easy on the test drive but the more time I spent with it, I realized it lacked power. The interior is similar other than the leather seats in the 3. The transmission was reprogrammed as well so the shifting is smoother.

Congrats on the new 3! You'll enjoy it.

Personal styling choice would have me going with the sedan version, which looks almost like an Audi A3 if you squint a little.

Back