New 2023 Chevy Colorado

1684969401363.png

1684969423580.png

Guys on the Colorado forum are angry about this lol

so wait the old ZR2 with the diesel got 22mpg HIGHWAY?(thats atrocious)

new one gets 16mpg. wheeeeoo WEeeeee

Looks really nice to me. I like the powertrain.

"The new ZR2's 38.3-degree approach is more than an upgrade from the last truck's 31.8-degree angle; it's also better than the current Tacoma TRD Pro's 35.0 degree approach. In this segment, the Gladiator wins this metric with a gnarly 43.6 degrees of approach angle."
LOL... I don't get the Gladiator. It may have a "gnarly" approach angle... But have you seen that departure angle???

It's barely enough to get you off the curb at Starbucks...

That doesn’t sound right with 3.42 … or even 4.10 … maybe 4.56 could be that bad - like my H3 was …
My 4.10 & 5.3L Canyon did better and with a 4L60e …
Kinda suspect of city and highway being the same … 🧐

That doesn’t sound right with 3.42 … or even 4.10 … maybe 4.56 could be that bad - like my H3 was …
My 4.10 & 5.3L Canyon did better and with a 4L60e …
Kinda suspect of city and highway being the same … 🧐
Some are questioning it bc it doesn't seem right.

The exaggerated wheel wells look strange on the denali, though the front end looks better without all the cheap looking black plastic.

if those mpg figures are right, it will be an embarrassment. They could be. I had a 2wd 3.7L grand Cherokee with a mild 2“ lift and very slightly taller tires. it was geared pretty tall. The lift and mildly taller tires took it from a 22mpg vehicle to a 19mpg vehicle. These pics show a larger lift with a lot more tire. Gonna hurt at the pump.

The exaggerated wheel wells look strange on the denali, though the front end looks better without all the cheap looking black plastic.

if those mpg figures are right, it will be an embarrassment. They could be. I had a 2wd 3.7L grand Cherokee with a mild 2“ lift and very slightly taller tires. it was geared pretty tall. The lift and mildly taller tires took it from a 22mpg vehicle to a 19mpg vehicle. These pics show a larger lift with a lot more tire. Gonna hurt at the pump.

Be interesting to see what the 2.7 Ranger does. Whether the extra 2 speeds helps any or not. I suspect the Chevy and Ford are going to be pretty close to each other. Still makes me want that extra 100 torques though. :)

wheel size just looks odd to me, otherwise nice truck.

Saw a few new Rangers including a Raptor over toward Salida CO about a month ago... Didn't get a close look but they looked good...

Back