New 2023 Chevy Colorado

1659019290263.jpg

Looks really nice to me. I like the powertrain.

"The new ZR2's 38.3-degree approach is more than an upgrade from the last truck's 31.8-degree angle; it's also better than the current Tacoma TRD Pro's 35.0 degree approach. In this segment, the Gladiator wins this metric with a gnarly 43.6 degrees of approach angle."

I assume they have done the research on offering only a crew/short configuration, I’d be skeptical of that.

Looks nice sounds right on target …

As the former owner of a Silverado and Tacomas. I would definitely consider this.

Looks, trsnsmission are big pluses. And I for one like the 2.7L Turbo Four Cylinder over the V6.

I came close to buying a new 2018 Colorado DoubleCab Duramax for $35k.

Looks really nice to me. I like the powertrain.

"The new ZR2's 38.3-degree approach is more than an upgrade from the last truck's 31.8-degree angle; it's also better than the current Tacoma TRD Pro's 35.0 degree approach. In this segment, the Gladiator wins this metric with a gnarly 43.6 degrees of approach angle."
Important to clear those cement parking stops in the Publix parking lot :)

I have a fantastic hill trail to a fire lookout over a lake near my cabin in the woods. I could get up the trail in my little Suzuki Samurai 2 door ragtop 32 years ago.

Nothing else would make it more than 1/4 way up. All Too big.

1982-Suzuki.jpg

Wider and wheelbase is longer. One of the major issues with towing with the Colorado was lack of OEM tow mirrors. Some guys were importing them from a company in Australia. I don't use tow mirrors when towing my 8 foot wide (30 foot long) travel trailer as the standard mirrors are adequate on my Silverado . Since the new Colorado is wider-I'm wondering if the standard mirrors will be enough?

Sounds like a good option if I wanted a slightly smaller truck. The 7,000 pound towing capacity is nice.

Too bad about the off-road focus; probably will have atrocious road manners. Not a work truck either with that tiny bed. And no hybrid. What a wasted opportunity by GM.

Too bad about the off-road focus; probably will have atrocious road manners. Not a work truck either with that tiny bed. And no hybrid. What a wasted opportunity by GM.
Not with the DSSV's. That's what makes those shocks so great. However not sure in this new configuration.

We just took delivery of several 2022s for our employees to use.... Didn't realize a new model was on the horizon.

I wonder if the WT version in the photo is 4wd or 2wd?

No duramax? That is a mistake. But then when does any manufacuter place the consumers wants in it's line up? Well, maybe Dodge and the Hellcat. LOL

Back