New 2020 Challenger

Our youngest son graduates this year and will be headed into the Air Force shortly thereafter so we bought him a new Challenger. We have been fortunate to be able to provide for all of our kids and are very proud of him.

q1YVkB.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice of you. Better than most, who spend their first reenlistment bonus on a car that will sit.

How much is this car expected to sit, btw? I used to love seeing all the fancy cars at the subbase sitting through deployments.

Very cool!! I hope he loves it and has a great time in the Air Force. I was going to go in but could not due to medical issues. Does being in AFJROTC let him go in at a higher grade? If you get to a certain level as a cadet in Civil Air Patrol you go in as a E-3.

Very cool!! I hope he loves it and has a great time in the Air Force. I was going to go in but could not due to medical issues. Does being in AFJROTC let him go in at a higher grade? If you get to a certain level as a cadet in Civil Air Patrol you go in as a E-3.
Yes; I am not sure of the rank, but all of his accomplishments are taken into consideration when he enlists. He will be entering the ROTC program within the AF as well.

LOL - he was not given the opportunity to grab his shoes; this was a surprise and I blind folded him and walked him out to present it to him.
From as far back as 5 years old (that's as far back as I can remember) to the age of 12, the only clothes I wore were cut off shorts. When we went to church, school, or to the store, etc., I had to wear a shirt and shoes. Sometimes with shorts, sometimes with pants.
I let my son do the same if he wanted to.

Back