Never complain about the Jersey Turnpike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tell me that buster drives @ 80MPH (or more) daily in this mess.
wink.gif

China is worse, if you can believe it.

The girls politely call the blood "watermelon juice"

It's not so bad when the person is dead. You can look away. When they are still writhing, it's hard to not look, because the instinct is to help.

I have no idea of traffic stats/deaths in Chindia.

blood is juice in china. didn't ya know?

"Automobile"(?) did an article on driving in china. something about having traffic laws but no one follows them. drive on whatever side of the road you want, 2-lanes can be 4 (sounds like Mexico), etc.

Not usually watermelon liquid, I guess. I never realized there were laws. I guess I got used to the carnage, but the last time I went (2005) the traffic seems to have clotted. I mean for hours stuck....unless they get some central planning and proper roads this will halt them...(maybe not) Build some huge development and factories and whatnot - OOPS - we forgot the road!

The video was obviously sped up for effect, just look at the speed of the people walking. Still seems like a hectic environment nevertheless.

Even though it was sped up it is amazing that there were no accidents at all! (That I could detect) I just started motorcycle riding and just watching these guys on their bikes amazed me!

Goose
patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back