Nevada Hwy 160 and new speed record

Bad A$$ ! 200 almost looks like when i'm doing 85 on the I5 going south to the Grapevine. ;)

My only issue is them calling it a 'production' car. They 'hope' to build 100 of them. That's not production. The other cars that came before might have been low numbers, but at least there's more than one of them out there running around.

Still, it's an impressive achievement.

What I don't get is, how was it pulling that hard, until the end? It's like it ran out of gear. Flat out impressive, that.

Watched a few of these vids including a roll on against a Veyron on a runway with a predictable result.

Seeing a Chevy put the German wunderweapon on the trailer delights me to no end.

Tom Nelson builds the engine.

Nice package.

We'll see what the Hennesy F5 puts down.

thats cool but the crazy guys on a hyabusa (spelling?) going 200 MPH are nuts, and must drag there balls on the ground.

Just like the Isle of man riders DUDE.

Reactions: SR5
thats cool but the crazy guys on a hyabusa (spelling?) going 200 MPH are nuts, and must drag there balls on the ground.

Just like the Isle of man riders DUDE.

It's Hayabusa. I've owned my modded 'Busa for 18 years. It's still my favorite bike.

I'd tell you about my experience at the IOM TT, but when I've mentioned it in the past, the safety nazis come out of the woodwork. It's just not worth the aggravation.

It's Hayabusa. I've owned my modded 'Busa for 18 years. It's still my favorite bike.

I'd tell you about my experience at the IOM TT, but when I've mentioned it in the past, the safety nazis come out of the woodwork. It's just not worth the aggravation.

cool so normal under wear will not fit right? LOL.

Back