Network TV programming is unwatchable

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who will invariably post in here that you no longer watch TV and would recommend the same, please don't clutter up this thread with those messages. I happen to enjoy watching TV, when there's something good to watch. There is no such thing on the network channels anymore. Gone are shows like Home Improvement, Everybody Loves Raymond, and King of Queens. Now we have shows featuring people with green hair and gays. I'm sure there are people who like these shows, but do they all have to be like this? Can't there be ANY shows that are of a more conservative nature?
I get my TV programming free off the air with an antenna. There are plenty of stations in my area which I can receive that have the older shows. I am with you liking the older shows and not the newer ones. I don't see much in the way of newer shows, which is fine with me. COZI, for example has ATLEAST a couple hours of Home Improvement each day. METV is my personal favorite.

Grampi....you still using an antenna or do you have cable/satellite? I couldn't actually tell you any shows on broadcast television. Are the Simpsons still on? You may also become a little more accepting. When/if dementia sets in, you may gradually get the desire for a new hair color and some mano y mano projects. Stranger things have happened...
He asks a question and you have to ridicule him.

i still watch tv but rarely almost total garbage on network TV, once in awhile there might be a decent movie to watch , that is if you can take the countless commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back