Nespresso machine.

noticed that a lot of hotels we have been to have all Keurig machines in the room and lobby. ;)
Maybe because it's the cheapest single serve system out there?

From a taste perspective, I personally find Nespresso better than Keurig, but still not as good as what I can get out of my manual espresso machine.

(offtopic rant)
it´s similar as ink printers. cheap machine, expensive cartridges.
i see 500g lavazza/tchibo bean bags for 10€. that´s only 20 nespreso cartridges.
I'm the only one in the house that drinks espresso, so I like the consistency and guaranteed freshness of capsule espresso or ESE, so I'm willing to pay the price. I also collect espresso machines, so that gives me endless varities, from a basic Saeco that takes pre-ground espresso right up to my latest Caffitaly capsule machine.

I suppose I could go old school with my Moka too.

Here is an interesting point:

The best lower cost pods are made in Belgium.

The two winners?
Target (Good and Gather) and Whole Foods store brands believe it or not. Awesome espresso and on sale, great value. I was shocked, frankly. I think they are made at the same factory.

This is good. A little lemon zest and cream
IMG_6884.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg

w have a Nespresso machine, wife likes to make espressos and make cold coffee, she makes it hot during the colder weather. she also has the Nespresso froth thing. i just drink the regular coffee they sell, its a larger pod and its a light color, its very good. we are very happy with it and yes its expensive, but not as much as starbucks.

Back