Neo Synthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just wondering, I haven't heard of any body talking about NEO Synthetics( 100% diester base).

Has anybody use it?
Like it?

Christopher
patriot.gif

I have looked at it,kinda pricy I stop at Redline price wise actually mobil 1 usually as it is good enough. Buy some and try it do two oil changes as it cleans well. Then share your oil anaylsis with us.

[ September 08, 2003, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Steve S ]

NEO is about the priciest most exotic stuff around. Makes Redline look cheap. Havn't seen a single UOA on it anywhere but many race teams use it and mandatory in some manufacturers racing transmissions etc.

quote:

Originally posted by sprintman:
...many race teams use it...

sprintman,

I think you have mentioned this before...can you tell us what teams use it? I'm curious...TNX

I strictly use Neo. I use to have some oil analysis info but no longer have the info. Incredible stuff. I purchased a 1990 Dynasty for a work car. Had over 130,000 miles on the A604 tranny, it was slipping. So I dropped the pan and replaced the filter and gasket and filled with 5 quarts of Neo ATF no even a complete flush and fill the ATF in it look good. Slipping stopped and the previous owner was using ATF 3 for Chrysler so it was not the previous fluid causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back