Neither Religion, Politics and I hope it ain't sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

At my advanced age, Mr. BIG rock guy, the only utilitarian factor I see in any females of our species is their ability to cook, serve and clean.

Once done with those tasks...the front door beckons.

I hope I never get that old.
laugh.gif

Quote:

Quote:

At my advanced age, Mr. BIG rock guy, the only utilitarian factor I see in any females of our species is their ability to cook, serve and clean.

I hope I never get that old.
laugh.gif

Nah, that ain't old. Old is when all you want from the wimmenfolk is to spoon feed you and change your dirty diaper.

tombstone.gif
tombstone.gif
tombstone.gif

Heard and read all the brou hah hah (sp?) about the MySpace Web site.

Wandered over to take a peek. Only way I could find to enter and see all that's there was to join....so join I did.

That was a couple months ago. Took a peek and never went back. Not my kind of site.

Then, suddenly, without warning, akin to a bolt from the blue, the e-mail shouted out to me from my HotMail account.....

"You have been invited to join a MySpace Group!"

Who would want a crotchety old geezer huddled in his shanty to join a MySpace group?

Baffled, I opened the mail of e and the words jumped off the screen, splattering against my ugly mug......

"Hi ,

You have been invited to join the Colon Cleansing Treatment group on MySpace.

Click the link below to see the group:"

Uhhhhhhh.... I hope the surely fine folks at that group are not too upset if I don't click on that link. Of course, you have to admire any group wanting to keep their colon cleansed. Perhaps it's akin to the folks here trying to keep their engines clean and purring nicely.

Ain't never gonna' see this old coot on that PrimeTime "To catch a predator" TV show!!!!!

If they ever have a "To catch a blubbery old coot stuffing his face with too much food" TV show ye may see the bloated belly with appendages attached.

How's the rock?

Nah I didn't think you would fall for a perv trap (I was only making comment on the site average age of 14.1 yo), but at your age you might find a hunk a meat from 1968 in your colon. And dude you would feel so much better with it out of there. (Actually all joking aside a good cleanse is great, but don't get addicted to that stuff, so to speak)
banana.gif

Rock's a thing of beauty after the rains last week.
fighter.gif

The thing I would be worried about is how they happened to pick your name in particular out of the thousands of people on that site.
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back