Neiko 24” 3/4” Breaker Bar

I have a couple 3/4 and 1 inch drive sockets I have got from the pawn shops. I don’t have a 3/4 ratchet or breaker bar though I just have a adapter from 1/2 to 3/4 but I’ve never had to use it I don’t think all my 3/4 and 1 inch are standard though which the only thing I use standard on is my dads big rig, my dad van and our Jeep occasionally because most of the imports don’t have standard lol. Except the oil pan bolts on the Camry which are 3/8 and not 10mm.

Yes, I didn’t proceed with the set. I just have my 22 mm socket and the 24” long 3/4 inch breaker bar. I think that’s pretty much it because all I wanted to do is break the torque on my spline nuts without pounding on the splines. With all the rest you can use an impact wrench. I’m wondering if 3/4 inch tools are going to be obsolete. I suppose on heavy equipment there are still bolts around with no suitable head room.

Im sure on industrial projects, and maybe locomotives, there are fasteners that large, which require far more torque. It’s just not necessary in Automotive.

Maybe on one of these.

41B96886-624D-40B7-B8D3-548466B0E82C.jpg

Back