Need to choose appliances before Tuesday

Had all Bosch in my last home. I would have no problem doing it again.

Cafe is ge's nicer line imo. Have a cafe induction range right now and I like it a lot. Beko dw and fridge right now as well.

Have you decided on Avocado Green, Harvest Gold, or Burnt Orange?

160221010_10158988548169904_498704434394288551_n.jpg
This is literally the color scheme of the kitchen in the house I grew up in, but the kitchen floor was paisley linoleum!

I’d be impressed if I walked into a house and saw all new Bosch appliances.

That being said I usually end up buying whirlpool lol, but I go to American Freight and pick up scratch and dent models that are scratched or dented in places you can’t really see.

I have a Bosch gas range, it is well build physically but it does have some iffy electrical behavior. The spark plug spark on one of the burner but it just won't start somehow every time, more like half the time. I ended up lighting it up with a portable lighter for weber instead. The temp sensor inside the oven was iffy once in a while and the dial for the temperature control isn't always smooth. I'd say they aren't boring and reliable like the American brands, but much better than Korean as they get the basic right usually.

About slide in range. My parents were looking for one a while back and the only place selling them were smaller appliance place instead of the large chains. That's back when you can go there to get them from the warehouse in the back same day, instead of being forced to pay delivery like today. Maybe you should decide which one to buy based on your local availability, as it is less of a headache in case something happen and you need a replacement.

Back