Need support group help!! please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopped by Wally World on the way home from work. And there it was under the clearance table, Motorcraft 5w20 and 5w30. Eight cases total. Not clearance priced but still quite a bit cheaper than anyone else locally has it. (I have been using Motorcraft since way before my BITOG days). I bought two cases of each and endured the stares or my wife (she stands there with hands on hips tapping her foot on the floor)But,I know those others are there and I want to go back and get them before someone else does. To make matters worse I hit AZ for the synthetic Valvoline and Havoline clearance sale as well. Pretty well stocked up already. I am having the shakes!! Help!

You want help? I'll give you help....a swift kick in the pants for not buying all 8 cases like a good BITOGaholic!

Now get back out there and spend some more house payment money on oil!!!

Tim

My name is glxpassat and I can't quit thinking about oil! I like to look at it and I like to smell of it. I even have thoughts of taking a sip! My wife has threatened to divorce me if I don't get some help. But what can I do? GC makes my engine run soooo smoooth!
gr_stretch.gif

You came to the asylum for "help"??

Seriously good score on the Motorcraft. Go back and get the rest in the A.M.

You will be wanting that high again, you will need more oil at a lower price to getit though.

As fror the wife, you could have much worst addictions.

Go back and ask the manager if he will give you a discount if you buy them all.

Check this out. After telling my wife that WalMart was going to discontinue selling Motorcraft and it was the oil I used she stopped by on her way into town and purchased the remaining cases. Now I have all eight. I almost fainted when she got home and asked me if I would help her unload the Explorer.
smile.gif
She just thought I should have it.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by seldont:
Check this out. After telling my wife that WalMart was going to discontinue selling Motorcraft and it was the oil I used she stopped by on her way into town and purchased the remaining cases. Now I have all eight. I almost fainted when she got home and asked me if I would help her unload the Explorer.
smile.gif
She just thought I should have it.
smile.gif

Great wife!
cheers.gif
How longs all that MC gonna last ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back