Need help with old Airens rototillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this thing is from the 70's. I don't know the model number because its almost wore off and is not legible but its an old B&S. I'm having problems with the starter clutch. This is an old style and not the ones that bolt into the flywheel. The metal piece that holds the bearings in is wore out and it makes one [censored] of a noise when running and doesn't start 70% of the time with out messing with it. I know I need a new clutch but I can't find any of these old style ones anywhere. Anyone have any idea where I can get one?

There is a place here in Plano Texas that got my father parts for a 30-40 year old edger. The edger was his father's, my Grandfather's, and we weren't sure we were going to be able to keep it.
They have a guy who keeps a storage unit of old "parts". He collects ancient machines for fun.

I know we are quite a ways away from each other. But shipping is cheaper than buying a new one.

I don't work for them, but have used them for many odd parts over the years. Give them a call, maybe they can help.

Try this:
http://www.planopower.com/

1414 N. Central Expressway
Plano, Texas 75074
(972) 423-5220
FAX (972) 423-5825

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back