Need help identifying a strange bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long until some idiot brings the Australian funnel web to our turf?

Read/heard its bite is pert' near 100% fatal if antidote isn't administered in time.

quote:

Originally posted by Korean_redneck:

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
All spiders are poisonous. They kill their prey with poison that they inject through their fangs. Few domestic spiders can harm you, though. However, some can cause nasty wounds that won't heal. I had to have three spider bites surgically removed: one from my leg, one from my gut and one from my arm. I've since stopped camping in Yosemite...

Please don't tell me this.. I have Arachniphobia. I have a pretty deep voice and I scream like a girl when confronted a spider.

Fortunatly, they said these PseudoScorpians are harmless because their venom claws are too small to puncture Human skin.

You need to quit bringing home strange women.
lol.gif
If you dont you will find yourself like this
128.gif
before you know it.

When I joined BITOG I remember reading this thread - then today at work in the garage - I saw one of these bugs crawling on the ground.

The only difference is... the one I saw was bout the size of a grasshopper. It was pretty big... It crawled under the car and I had to get back to work.

Man I hate bugs...
frown.gif

About the nastiest thing we get are orb web spiders and black widows. The orb web spiders around here are HUGE. Last year I saw an enormous web around my sprinkler system manifold so I grabbed a flash light and poked around. Holy mother, there was a one stuck up under the manifold. That thing had a body the size of a nickel, and when he got saturated with raid, that thing spread out to the size of silver dollar. Blah!!!!!!!!

[ May 15, 2006, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Drew99GT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back