need A/C power cable/adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a picture of end of the connector and the volts/amps on the label of the brick of yours and I will see if I have one. I have all sorts of them from previous laptops, computers I couldn't repair for friends/family etc. Or the exact model number of your laptop and I will look it up.

Last edited:
A viable method is looking on amazon.com for an aftermarket ac adapter. Make sure to include model of computer as they make more then 1 adapter for Lenovo laptops.

I got an exact OEM on ebay for about $13

I also got the 90w option over the 65w option because the 65w tends to die faster.. overheat etc.

I had 2 cables for 4 years and the 65w finally died but the ebay 90w max still lives on.

I like to have an extra keep one in the back.. and one plugged in at my desk.
the one that died had the easy life in the padded backpack with rare use.

I got one at Frys. 65W. 20 bones. Thanks to all. Wasn't aware a 90w would work. It's amazing how little sales associates share.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Take a picture of end of the connector and the volts/amps on the label of the brick of yours and I will see if I have one. I have all sorts of them from previous laptops, computers I couldn't repair for friends/family etc. Or the exact model number of your laptop and I will look it up.

Thanks, good looking out. Mine has this blue led light which my old one didn't have. I keep grinding on this Lenovo frill-free on no frills but dedicated graphics, machine. keep chugging and grinding albeit with this cool blue LED brick, upgrade-worthy for 20 bones but I would take you up on your offer regardless.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HondaBroMike
I got one at Frys. 65W. 20 bones. Thanks to all. Wasn't aware a 90w would work. It's amazing how little sales associates share.

It's amazing how little sales associates KNOW. fixed it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back