Neat video testing jerry cans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done business with Old Grouch before, but I'm otherwise not affiliated with them. Since I'm on their mailing list, I received the link to that video in my inbox this morning.

It's a test of metal NATO jerry cans, not current US military issue Scepter fuel cans, which are plastic. I own a few of the NATO cans which I purchased from Old Grouch. While I have not set mine on fire, I can attest to the fact that they are substantially more durable than my plastic Blitz fuel cans. There's no CARB nonsense on the spouts of the NATO cans either!

FWIW, I believe Atlantic-British sells the same cans as Old Grouch. Beware of cheap chinese copies on Amazon and eBay.

They're good for OPE, storage, and trail use. A super siphon makes using them even easier.

I have a few of the NATO cans and they are awesome.

I also have a couple of vintage Conco 5 gallon Jerry cans from my father including the metal flex spout. IMO, they are equally as tough as the NATO.

Wow those things are tough. I want some but can't pull the trigger on $50 cans when I'm covered up in gas cans already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back