Napa Synthetic plus a Platinum filter

Seeing you have not installed Pennzoil in you fleet - I bet the OP will give you a PASS :)

Me I haven't had any luck with that stuff.

Its Valvoline Advanced - sometimes with a Splash of Magnatec.

Stunning Running there. Not trouble or Yawns.

I wish the old Bronze Bottle dino PHM was still around. A Nice oil there.

Last edited:
I was on Napaonline.com looking at the sale flyer while out f town. Looks like they have 5qts. of Napa full synthetic and a Napa Platinum filter for $22.98. I figure I’ll get enough to do the two main vehicles we have.
I did the $19.37 oil/filter change last month with them. $15.49 for 5qts of oil, $3.88 for an Amazon'd Fram. The new deal isn't too shabby, either.

Interesting. I wonder if they are moving towards more company owned stores? Our small town store is locally owned.
Seems like all AAP and O'Reilly are company owned, aren't they?

I wonder about that too...

I am sure there are good locally owned Napa stores around. Just that the one that was in town and one out west of town in Toano were kind of trailer park... The Napa I went to in West point on Sat was a locally owned store. That one is pretty ok. Not the most selection though of products. Good people work there which helps a lot. That's why I went 30 minutes to that store.... Was the people there are quite good.

I got 4 5qt jugs of 5w30 synthetic and 2 platinum filters today for $76.94. That will get me and the wife through till next summer.

Back