Napa semi synthetic on sale...

My 10w-40 bottle I just got doesn't say anything, I'm guessing conventional? I don't really care to be honest, api sp, gf-6a, I'm sure it's fine.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 43
  • back2.jpg
    back2.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 43
My 10w-40 bottle I just got doesn't say anything, I'm guessing conventional? I don't really care to be honest, api sp, gf-6a, I'm sure it's fine.
Being SP, and since it says syn-blend on the website, I'd assume it's syn-blend. Seems some manufacturers have stopped labeling the former conventional offerings that are now syn-blend, maybe they don't want people to know it is because they think it'll cut into upselling someone to a premium syn-blend.

pbm

I know that most of us believe that Napa synthetic is slightly different than Valvoline synthetic base oil wise. OTOH...I would be surprised if this Napa conventional...which is a semi-syn....isn't identical to VWB...and an excellent deal at $2.29 a qt.

This was a good deal when it was posted but, now I think the 9.99/jug Chevron Supreme from Wally world, or the $21(+5% surcharge for non-members) 12-packs of Kirkland Signature Full Syn are probably a better deal.

bbhero

Not everyone wants to deal with or support Wally world or Sam's club. . .

I go on occasion. But not hardly much at all.

This is still a good deal because Wally ran out of
This was a good deal when it was posted but, now I think the 9.99/jug Chevron Supreme from Wally world, or the $21(+5% surcharge for non-members) 12-packs of Kirkland Signature Full Syn are probably a better deal.

This is still a good deal because Wally has ran out of Chevron and not everybody is a member of Costco.
Napa is in a lot of locations.

This is still a good deal because Wally ran out of

This is still a good deal because Wally has ran out of Chevron and not everybody is a member of Costco.
Napa is in a lot of locations.
Costco had a 5% surcharge for non members. If you arent into rebates, the deal was unbeatable. If you are a rebate junky like me, then the RGT at pep boys and upcoming pennzoil 22 are better.