Napa Mobil1 ESP 5W30

Is there any reason you can’t use this in a GDI engine or a non-GDI/turbo engine?
Should be fine in any car calling for just API ratings and 5W30 viscosity grade, Dexos2, or one of the many Euro Specs on this oil, but if you have a warranty dependent on other manufacturer certs ie. Dexos1 or one of the Ford specs then I'd recommend against.

Got in on this last time. Yes this is good, shear stable stuff w HTHS 3.5. It does supposedly have a lower TBN, so not for long drain intervals - but I believe this depends on your gas. I think at this price point it is worth it over M1 EP.

Dexos 2 is for diesel, in the US the only thing that I know of that calls for Dexos2 oil is the Diesel Colorado/Canyon with the small Duramax.
This oil can be used in non-diesel engines...

Dexos 2 is for diesel, in the US the only thing that I know of that calls for Dexos2 oil is the Diesel Colorado/Canyon with the small Duramax.
Its also vw 504 specd for gasoline engines...

And ACEA C3 is also suitable for gasoline engines... It has also vw 502&505...both are for gasoline engines...

Mb 229.31 is also for both gas&diesel...

This oil can be used in non-diesel engines...
Didn't say it can't, it does carry API SN and a few euro certs for gassers, but before the New corvettes the only US cars to call for a Dexos2 oil were Diesels.

Before that came out, their FF was M1 5w30. Probably the w40 is better on track, and the other M1 0w40 is more mid/high SAPS, so perhaps M1 0w40 ESP is better for DI? Who knows...but ESP is their best product.