Napa failed today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Napa to buy some wheel studs and nuts that the tire shop crossthreaded(thats another story). Seems that Napa has a bunch of wheel studs but no way to look them up by aplication.

You must bring in the old stud and they will measure it then find it on the shelf.

Fortunatly AutoZone can go by application.

Well the guys at that Napa apparently don't know what they're doing, because Napa defintely CAN look up wheel studs and lug nuts by application. I should know, I work at Napa. You can even look it up yourself on the Napa website. I found ones for my Explorer in literally less than 30 secs.
Front wheel studs- 6411602
Rear wheel studs- 6412782
Lug nuts- 6412146

I found my tire shop got me my wheel lug nuts for 30% less money than the auto parts store. if u still can't get them, go to the tire store in your district.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Here's what I got.

"There were no matches for your search. You may want to try:"

Try it for a 2000 or 1999.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: Chris142
Here's what I got.

"There were no matches for your search. You may want to try:"

Try it for a 2000 or 1999.
Are they the same? I thought of other years but didn't want to get the thing all apart and have the wrong studs.

We went up a year and down a year with no luck.

My 2002 front end is identical to my wife's 99. It's the same for the XJ. Pads...rotors ..hubs .. I think it's that way from 97 through 05. The only one I'm unsure of is the Rubi. Aside from a few dash parts (like flasher ..etc) being in a different place, my 1999 FSM works 100% on my 2002 for the drive train. About the only thing we don't share is the trans bolt pattern and the tcase input splines.

Last edited:
A little off topic, but does anyone else love the commercials with Capps and Waltrip?? They are such goobers on the commercials. Especially love the latest one where Capps is drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back