NAPA delivered a $30 oil order in 90 minutes but that is...............

Hermann

Site Donor 2023
Was cruzin' Google for 0w-16 oil bargains this morning. NAPA showed up as the low price in quarts. $5.99 for Mobil 1 AFE, so I put 5 in my cart. Total was $29.95. No delivery fee even though the order did not meet their normal min purchase. On top of that I got a $5 NAPA rewards discount. I have never been to a NAPA since I moved here. The rewards are normally for $5 off after reach $100 in purchases. In the door was $27.16 delivered to my door in 90 minutes. Tax was $2.21. A little cheaper than the 5 Qt at Wally.

So I decided to give NAPA a try after living where I do for 26 1/2 years. Heck I wasn't even sure we had a NAPA store.

Some eye candy for all you thinny's out there to enjoy.
DSC_0067.JPG

Was cruzin' Google for 0w-16 oil bargains this morning. NAPA showed up as the low price in quarts. $5.99 for Mobil 1 AFE, so I put 5 in my cart. Total was $29.95. No delivery fee even though the order did not meet their normal min purchase. On top of that I got a $5 NAPA rewards discount. I have never been to a NAPA since I moved here. The rewards are normally for $5 off after reach $100 in purchases. In the door was $27.16 delivered to my door in 90 minutes. Tax was $2.21. A little cheaper than the 5 Qt at Wally.

So I decided to give NAPA a try after living where I do for 26 1/2 years. Heck I wasn't even sure we had a NAPA store.

Some eye candy for all you thinny's out there to enjoy. View attachment 91888

Always nice to help out the little guy (i think all NAPA Stores are locally owned).

When they had their last ESP sale i bought 12 qts, got free shipping and the bottles were individually sealed with bottle sealer tape. I was impressed.

Looks like there are at least a dozen NAPA stores in the Kansas City metro and out of those stores, it appears all but one are owned/operated by Genuine Parts Company, the NAPA parent company.

Most NAPA stores are private franchises, but some are corporate stores.
Yeah I applied for Napa's store manager 18 month program three years ago. From what I was told it was 80/20. 80 percent are Franchisees and 20 percent are corporate stores.

Yeah I applied for Napa's store manager 18 month program three years ago. From what I was told it was 80/20. 80 percent are Franchisees and 20 percent are corporate stores.

A good friend of mine got in on the Napa's management program! I wish I had done it! They treat him great. He works a lot but seems to do pretty well for himself!

I was bummed. From what I was told It came down to myself and another guy last minute. The directors spent 3-4 hours going back and forth on whom to select. The only downside is if I had been selected I would have had to relocate to either Boise Idaho, Phoenix or Miami.

Back